Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 11, 2012

If I were to have seen your face, I though I wouldn't have been able to leave, so I am just leaving. Right now I am going alone. later.. I will hold your hand tightly, and take you to Ushuaia and to the moon and also to the stars.
Don't run away anywhere! Don't go anywhere and just wait at home! I will cope with the thought that you will be waiting for me. and I want you to hold on with the thought that I will come back for you. I like u.. in this world I like u the most.. I love u..
If I were to be separated with you for just one moment, I wanted to write a letter such as this one. Don't go anywhere and wait for me.. I love u and... a letter that would make your heart beat, I really wanted to write it. But... now since I must cross this bridge to the point that I can't turn back around, like a weakling to you, aren't the word "wait for me".
I need to tell you to hold me back. Will you hold me back? eventhough blood dribs from the wounds on your knee and you don't cry... If you hold me back, I think I might be able to stop right here... before I board this train hold me back...

No comments:

Post a Comment